Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daily December- week 1

I'm trying so hard to put the finishing touches on my Daily December album this year. I've wanted to do it for a few years now, but somehow I've never been organized enough to do it. If you've never heard of this project read more about it here. It essentially documents the month of December through photos and journaling. Here are my pages for the first week:

Cover

I've cut up a few sheets of plastic that you use for storing cards and placed them throughout the album.



The #6 is actually on a transparency, just to add another element to the album.
I also cut out a few tags using my cricut. I thought they might be good to journal on- I might take them out if I don't end up using them.

3 comments:

  1. I love this !
    You are very creative !
    Happy blog hop too ! Come see my blog and follow me back !
    Bisous
    Frenchy
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. This will make such a wonderful keepsake. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worklooper Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is graphic designing companythat has highly qualified professionals dedicated to providing the best graphic design services. We believe in building relationships and building trust. We provide our clients with world-class graphic design services. WorkLooper can turn your ideas into great visual designs. Feel free to use any of our graphic design services.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...